Everyone should have sense of cleanliness: Rashami Desai


Byline: Nilesh Rao
She is known no less than a warrior in real life. Facing all the situations in life bravely actress Rashami Desai doesn’t need any introduction. While shootingscenes for her daily soap ‘Dil Se DilTak’, in between takes and rehearsing dialogues, the gorgeous actress speaks exclusively to city women magazine about environment cleanliness as a cause and her immense admiration for actress Madhuri Dixit. Excerpts from an interview:

Actress Rashami Desai
You have been part of fiction as well as reality shows what do you enjoy doing the most?
I enjoy doing both the formats. You can't compare them. One of something you don't get opportunity and second option is when you have an opinion and opportunity but you want to give your best that reaches to people if the audience like you then it will work. Some of the shows doesn't have any time limit. But there are certain shows which go for three months. That journey is incredible be it a reality show or a fiction show.

You have been also a part of Swacch Survekshan 2016 campaign, how is cleanliness as a cause important to you?
If your environment is clean then your thinking pattern will also be clean. There would be lot of changes around you once you are a part of clean surroundings. Then even your basic thoughts would become neat. Awareness and mind-set of the people should be strong about cleanliness. If someone litters in front of me then I tell them to throw the garbage in trashcan or I will pick it up and I do it myself as I don't mind doing it. Everyone should have sense of cleanliness.

You have been part of Bhojpuri films, Hindi TV, Bollywood film, Assamese as well as Gujarati film, how do you cope change in language?
I have started my acting career with Bhojpuri film, then I switched into Tv and recently I did one Gujarati film Superstar. I believe any new thing is tough but to grasp that language isn’t that difficult for me. You get used to the language once you start working.

You also idolise actress Madhuri Dixit, how do you define your immense admiration for her?
I love her since my childhood. she is one of the finest and beautiful actresses in Bollywood. She is a complete package. There can't be actress who would give her a competition.

What message you have to give to our women readers?
I would say that today's times women have capabilities and doing different things and creating things. They were doing these things earlier as well but now a day's platform have increased a lot. Post Indira Gandhi's era not many women were seen in every field but nowadays you see several women are doing so many things. They would bring gold medal for the country, it is a proud feeling. Women are making their mark as singer, actor, women entrepreneurs, politicians. I feel girls are doing better than guys, they are the creators and that's an achievement.

                                                                               

Comments